AIMS Software Ltd understands that we have to take action now to secure a healthy planet for future generations. We know that sustainability is a high priority for many of our clients, and we are dedicated to ensuring that our solution is as environmentally friendly as possible.
AIMS Software Ltd accepts a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels within the organisation. We comply fully with environmental legislation, sustainability commitments and aim to reduce our environmental impacts with several practical policies implemented:
• Minimising waste by reduced consumption and effective operation
• We are committed to 100% no paper waste. Our internal digital integration supports our no-print policy.
• Reducing energy use through effective education and awareness, and supporting a fully digitally integrated remote working team
• We limit flying and travel for business, using online meeting solutions where possible.
• Implementing a purchasing policy that considers the environmental impacts
• Providing AIMS Software Ltd staff with the necessary education, training and resources
• Action plans and regularly assessing whether the objectives and targets are being met
Our servers are hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS) who have a long-term commitment to 100% renewable energy. Currently, AWS data centre energy needs come from 50% renewables.
AIMs environmental benefits
AIMS is an environmentally friendly solution for awards and grant management. We help grant makers reduce their environmental impact by providing a fully online grant system.
We help clients reduce paper waste by facilitating the application, judging, and management of their grant programs through a fully online service, eliminating the need to print and send physical entries.
We help clients reduce the need for travel relating to the assessment of grant applications, as all applications can be viewed securely and remotely online by every stakeholder.